Monday, September 16, 2013

Chopper Challenge!

This term we have been lucky enough to have the team from Auckland Westpac Rescue Helicopters in at school as part of the fundraising effort to support this wonderful cause. Some of our students have signed up and are trying their best to achieve their goals and raise money to support rescue helicopters. Everyone gets to take part in the Chopper Challenge though, and as you can imagine some of the tasks really are challenging! Room 18 post your comments about the things you enjoy and find challenging.

6 comments:

archie armstrong said...

Hi there,the chopper challenge was fun.I loved the five minute run!!
I can't wait for next time to see if I can go faster!!!

Jessica said...

The chopper challenge was challenging,I'm not looking forward to running with my bag!

Harry said...

The copper challenge hard but fun. I wonder what we are doing next time. I really like the shuttles.

Veronica said...

The chopper challenge was fun and challenging. Running with a bag sometimes isn't easy - with all that weight on! The tug-of-war was really close. Everyone took a lot of effort to pull the string towards theirselves! It took a lot of teamwork.

Olivia W said...

The chopper challenge is definitely a challenge but it was really fun! I was a little bit worried when my team was lifting me up on the stretcher and I felt like I was in one of those movies where the hunters would carry you to the fire then burn you up but I knew everyone in my team would never hurt a fly and they were all trustworthy! Soon enough I was back to safety on the ground. But I have to be honest, there was lots of screaming and shrieking from our team!!!!!!

zac said...

The chopper challenge was fun.