Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Explorer Time

In the Whetu syndicate we have an amazing learning opportunity which happens each Tuesday afternoon. During this time we are able to explore a range of learning opportunities, such as weaving, kite making, drama, music, obstacle courses and much more.

 For this post you will write a comment about one of your favourite learning moments you have had during explorer time and why you enjoyed it so much.

Exploring wind energy using plastic bags and string.
 

5 comments:

Alex said...

I enjoyed making the kites,drama and
the obstacle course.In the kite making we used plastic bags and string.In drama we act out a book using our bodies.

Sebastian said...

I enjoyed playing with the lego because I like to be creative. I also play with the lego at my house. The other thing I like is the obstacle course because i like moving the planks around. My wondering is how lego is made?

Jackson said...

I enjoyed making puppets because puppeteering is fun. We used paint and we drew eyes then painted our hands.

Caitlin said...

I enjoyed making and flying kites with Andrew and my friends.I liked it because I got to experiment my ideas and wind energy.

Nathan said...

I really enjoyed playing with the frisbees